Sticky BBQ Lamb Forequarter Chops
Turn simple into simply delicious
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 kg Lamb Forequater Chops
- 0.5 cup Hoisin Sause, plus extra for greens
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil, plus extra for green & mushrooms
- 250 g Asian Mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 bunches Choy Sum chopped into 8cm lengths
- Steamed Rice to serve
Sticky BBQ Lamb Forequarter Chops Directions
- Pat chops dry with paper towel and place on a plate. Mix hoisin, sugar and sesame oil in a bowl with 1 tablespoon warm water until smooth. Brush marinade onto lamb.
- Preheat a chargrill pan over high heat until very hot. Place a piece of baking paper on the grill to prevent sticking and place lamb chops on the baking paper. Cook in batches to prevent overcrowding. Cook lamb for 4-5 minutes each side until marks appear and lamb is cooked to medium. Rest for 5 minutes.
- Wash choy sum and toss in a hot frying pan or wok for 30 seconds or until just wilted. Remove and drizzle with a little sesame oil. Add mushrooms and garlic to the frying pan and toss for 1 minute.
- Serve lamb with choy sum, mushrooms and steamed brown or white rice.