BBQ Pork Spice Rub
This is a spice that keeps on giving. Best on pork, creating a distinctive smokey flavour which is why I prefer it when cooking USA STYLE pulled pork!
However you can also sprinkle on salads and vegetables.
This dry rub also works well as chicken marinade prior to BBQ or smoking.
For 1 Batch(es)
- 0.33 cup(s) Smoked Paprika
- 0.33 cup(s) Curry Powder
- 0.33 cup(s) Chilli Powder
- 0.5 cup(s) Kosher Salt
- 0.67 cup(s) Dark Brown Sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) White Sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Granulated Garlic
- 1 tablespoon(s) Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cayenne Pepper
BBQ Pork Spice Rub Directions
- 1 Batch = 2.5 cups
- Mix well and store in an airtight container, in a cool dark place such as your pantry.
- Rub all over meat or poultry.
- Leave on meat or poultry for at least 4 hours, but overnight is best.