1 kg Pack (2 - 3 pieces approx 350g each)
T-Bones are a combination of eye fillet (the little bit) and Porterhouse steak!
We suggest if you like a smaller style steak select either a Porterhouse or an Eyefillet Steak.
NOW if your up for a super T-Bone, check our our mega popular Texas Style T-Bones
The Butchers FAV!
Mid West Meats T-Bones are locally sourced & tender!
My Country Kitchen TIPS:
- Always heat the barbecue before you add the steak. The steak should sizzle as it makes contact with the heat.
- Turn the steak once only. Let the steak cook on one side until moisture appears, then turn it (otherwise it will be tough).
- Looking for a specific size? Your wish is our command, please place instructions in the Additional Information Box at the Checkout.
- Gluten Free
- Grass-fed locally farmed beef
- T-bones not recommended for cryovacing due to the bone. We can use a bone guard cryovacing method at a small extra fee. CLICK HERE