Texas Tbone Steak 500g each
T-Bones is a combination of eye fillet (the little bit) and Porterhouse steak!
Mid West Meats T-Bones are locally sourced & tender!
You can't go past this much-admired and iconic steak. Consisting of the tenderloin and sirloin attached together on the bone gives you contrast in tenderness and flavor. Our T-Bone Steak is perfect for grilling and a must-have for any steak lover!
My Country Kitchen TIPS:
- Let the steak come to room temperature.
- Season with a good amount of good quality sea salt, (we recommend Murray River Salt Flakes) This will draw blood and moisture to the surface.
- In order to achieve the optimum black 'n' blue result all crunchy and carbonized on the outside and still rare in the middle, cook each side for a good six minutes. Rest your steak adequately, we recommend at least 25% of its cook time.
- Always heat the barbecue before you add the T-bone steak. The steak should sizzle as it makes contact with the heat.
- Turn the steak once only. Let the steak cook on one side until moisture appears, then turn it. Be careful not to overcook.